Beyond the Badge 5K Run and Walk Registration
Beyond the Badge 5K Still Scheduled for Sunday, Sept 20th!
REGISTER NOW! SEPT 20th is just around the corner! The 19th annual Jason Baker “Beyond the Badge 5K Run & Walk / Family Stroll” is still going on, and your attendance and/or support is needed. We have a Safety Plan in place for the event that includes:
- Distancing wherever possible (and staggered start times as needed).
- Taking the temperature of all volunteers and staff.
- Placing sanitizing stations throughout the event site.
- Shortening the opening ceremonies.
- Having an outside church service.
- Keeping the Mausoleum building closed.
- Encouraging anyone not feeling well, or with a higher than normal temperature, to please stay home.
With these precautions, we feel that we can run this outdoor event safely. If things change and we are forced to cancel the event, all registrants will automatically be switched to a virtual event, and shirts will be mailed. Refunds cannot be offered in this situation.
If you can’t make the event this year, please still register and consider your registration fee a donation to the organization, which is a not-for-profit that provides scholarship assistance to students pursuing careers in public safety. This is our primary fundraiser, and our Heroes and Future Heroes truly need your support this year more than ever.
Please Register Now, and/or Make a Donation.
All events and races begin and end in front of the Community Mausoleum
- 7:30 to 8:45 a.m. Registration & Packet Pick-up
- 8:00 a.m Non-denominational worship service at the Peace Chapel
- 8:15 a.m. Opening Ceremony
- 9:00 a.m. 5K Run/Walk Start for Individuals & Teams
- 9:05 a.m. 1.5 Mile Family Stroll Start
- 10:15 a.m. Awards Ceremony
- $30 Entry – With Shirt*
- $25 Entry – No Shirt
- $25 Entry – With Shirt*
- $20 Entry – Seniors No Shirt
*2XL shirt size add $2.00
Race Shirt Deadline: Participants who pre-register before the end of the day on Monday, Sept. 14th will be guaranteed a race shirt in the size of their choice (small through 2X). Those who pre-register between Tuesday, Sept. 15th and the end of pre-registration on Saturday, Sept. 19th at 4:59 pm, will receive a shirt while supplies last, but the size is not guaranteed.
Race Day Registration
- $35 Entry – Shirt Not Guaranteed
Race Day registration is available for Individuals only. There will be no Race Day registration for Teams.
Packet pick-up will be held on race day at Crown Hill Cemetery.
Please note that the race organizer reserves the right to delay or cancel the event due to severe weather or extreme conditions (Sorry, no refunds).